Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Horny Nympho In Pantyhose



When I’m walking down the street or browsing through the mall, there’s nothing I like seeing more than a woman in pantyhose or stockings. I love it when they’re wearing a short dress or a tiny miniskirt and we get a look at their nylon covered legs. I love the way pantyhose looks on a woman, I like the way it feels even better. Check out these hardcore photos from this pantyhose sex scene. I really enjoyed these photos, I think if you have a pantyhose fetish, you’ll feel exactly the same way.

Michelle knows exactly how much her boy loves it when she wears pantyhose so today for their date she went out wearing only her dress and a pair sheer pantyhose. He couldn’t keep his hands off of her legs all night long. When the date is over, things get very heated. She takes off the dress, but keeps the pantyhose on. She gives him blowjob, but what really turns him on is when she rubs her pantyhose covered cunt against his weenie. He can’t stop himself now and rips her pantyhose apart so that he can penetrate her pussy!

See more hardcore pantyhose action at Nylon Butterfly.



No comments: