Sunday, February 6, 2011

Nataly Rosa: Petite Breasts And Nipples

Nataly Rosa is an island sweetie who has a wide mouth and luscious engorged lips just made for sucking your cock! I ran into her at an electrical supply store where I was trying to special order some extension cords. It was around lunch time and no one appeared to be in the store. I heard something in a supply closet and to my delight found Nataly sitting on a spool of wire, with her panties pulled to the side and three fingers deep up in her cunt.

When Nataly stood up I pulled my camera from its bag and encouraged her to proceed. She asked if I was ready to get really nasty with her because her vagina was already so wet that she was on the verge of orgasm. She opened her top to give me a fast shot of her petite tatas and nipples which made me think of chocolate kisses. Then she slid off her drenched panties as she turned her rump up to me, perfectly displaying a deep crack which got darker and darker as it disappeared into her black star.

Nataly holds onto a storage shelf while she runs one hand along her bum crack until she reaches her shaved fat black pussy lips. Then she drives her fingers back into her pussy which is pouring out sticky juice. Click here to join now and have instant access to the wide-screen, in your face, full-length version of Nataly masturbating her dark pussy from between her bum cheeks!

No comments: