Sunday, January 23, 2011

Alexa Lynn: Freaky Slut At A Job Interview

Alexa Lynn arrived at our studio for a receptionist interview. She shortly caught my attention in that tiny plaid dress with her creamy, long legs. When she sat down and crossed those amazing legs I nearly fell out of my chair because I had a surprise peek of her shaved little vagina. This freaky slut didn’t have on any panties and was making dauntless that I knew it by the way she kept wiggling around in the chair!

I decided to ask her if she wanted to earn some extra money today by masturbating on film for a cameraman in one of our private studio rooms. I was a little disappointed when she said no, but then she really blew my mind. She remove a fat purple dildo from her purse and started to climb up on my desk. I grabbed a passing cameraman from the hallway and Alexa Lynn began her show by dedicating it to all you horny fuckers and promising a performance worth jacking off to.

The camera guy and I were both solid within seconds as she lubed up her own dildo by sucking it…and when she started fingering her juicy pussy, spread wide open across my desk, it felt like a fantasy come to liveliness. Every time I walk into my office now I have a vision of her slamming that purple dildo in and out of hot snapper until she made herself cum. click here to instantly download the full-length version of Alexa Lynn showing me how excited she was to be my receptionist!

No comments: