Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Mysti May: I Need To Be Punished

Mysti May is a defectless 10 fashion model. She was one of the models I shot for a clothing catalog. There was a naughty look in her piercing blue eyes, which teased me from behind her curly golden hair, that I did not encompass in the other girls. At the end of the job I gave her my card and made her an deal. She said that she wasn’t comfortable going to my studio, but that if we could do a date somewhere outside and private she would show me exactly where and how she needed to be punished for even thinking about doing something so bad. Since we were close to my house and my wife would not be home for several hours I rushed Mysti back to my place.

Mysti has jumbo, creamy, melon-sized titties but she is a tease and at first only wants to show you the rear curve of her boobs. This adventurous slut has no inhibitions about her smackable round bum though. She turns around, pulls up her little black miniskirt, then shakes, swivels, and bounces her magnificent bum cheeks in a dance for you. She has an innocent babe voice which which makes dirty requests coming out of it even more shocking. As she asks to be punished “right here” she slaps her bottom hard and leaves a scarlet imprint of her hand on her upturned cheek.

Mysti has such a fucking hot pussy and titties that we can’t show you her masturbating in this preview because you would pre-ejaculate all over your desk and have a mess to clean up. Believe me though, this innocent looking little angel is really a nasty cunt who knows just how bad you choose her to be. Click here to join instantly and access the wide-screen full-length version of Mysti masturbation debut!

No comments: