Saturday, January 29, 2011

Paolo Ray: Cuban Candy…big Brown Booty

Paola Ray is a hot-bodied Cuban who works for a company which cleans my pool. One day I came home unexpectedly and found her skinny-dipping in my pool. As she rushed out of the water, droplets were running around her deep brown nipples, down the curves of her sexy tight belly, and into the tiny tight black curls of her little landing strip just above her large brown cunt lips. She offered to come to the studio and masturbate for me if I didn’t tell her boss; so I happily agreed!

Paola brought her own little nightie to wear for the shoot and promptly made herself comfortable on one of the leather couches. She asked if I wanted to encompass her suck her fucking titties and started licking those large creamy chocolate aureoles . As she gets hornier she pulls up her nightie to show off a neatly trimmed little column of short black curls leading to deep brown meat flaps majoras.

Paola has a cunt which demands the attention of two hands. She designate-bangs her juicy pink center with one hand while the other hand pinches and strokes her dark hard clit. Click here to instantly join and have immediate access to the wide-screen full-length version of Paola choose-fucking her hershey holes until she creams.

No comments: