Monday, January 24, 2011

Anna Pierceson: Ass Cleavage

Anna Pierceson is a dream come true for the man who likes a lot of junk in the trunk but only a mouthful of boobies. I spotted her walking around the mall in the tallest pair of black stiletto heels I have ever acknowledged. My eyes slowly move up the long, sexy curves of her legs to incredible bubble rear cheeks hanging out the butt of her cut-off boy shorts. When she turned around all I could see was a huge wet spot coming from a perfect camel toe.

Anna bent over to pick up a bag she dropped and I had a rock-hard notice of butt and vagina sucking up the crotch of her skin-tight bottoms. As she passed by me she asked if I had enjoyed the show. I told her it was a exquisite start but that I would really enjoy taking her back to the studio and seeing what she looked like completely stripped. In response she unzipped her shorts and gave me a peek of her tiny landing stip right there in the mall.

Fifteen minutes later I was filming Anna as she modeled how she has to really squish her tiny tatas together in order to get a cock in between them. Don’t be fooled by her small knockers, she shows just how perky, tight, and sensitive they really are with all of the attention she gives them. Anna’s missing breast cleavage is made up for in bum cleavage. When she finally took of those shorts, turned around, and spread her cheeks wide open I about exploded at the sight of her tight asshole and dripping pussy. Instantly see how what Anna does with those stilettos by clicking here to join now!

No comments: